Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Quickie!

Hi!

I'm back from my adventure with Annalisa, and will be catching up on comments and blog tour stops tomorrow - but first, I would like to ask a favour. Earlier, I mentioned that I am reviving my entertainment blog and I would love it  - if you are a fan of all things entertaining - if you would follow me over there!

My first post in a year is up now, so go take a look and get a glimpse into my few days away from the blogosphere! A more personal review of what the whole thing meant to me will follow soon! Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Coolness! I am headed over there to follow that blog. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Headed over there now... I love entertainment blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll go take a look, too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to get better at my blogging again, but there are good days and bad. :) I'll hop over and check out the other blog now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back. I'm not much on entertainment, but I wish you the best. Not that you need it, you already are the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys!

    Jenn - you are the best! <3

    ReplyDelete